“The days are long, but the years are short.” ~ Gretchen Rubin
This quote has been on my mind a lot lately because I’ve been feeling more and more aware of how quickly time goes by lately.
I feel like the summer months are slipping by so quickly!
I did pretty well with my July goals, so I think that for my August goals list I’m really going to try and relax a bit, especially since classes at MOCA are winding down for this semester.
Now, mind you, I say that I’m going to relax a bit, but August is really when the busy season in and I am going to start working like a madman… I know, so different from normal, right? 😉
But as for right now, I plan on kicking off August with a bang! My sisters and I have planned a girls weekend in the OBX, and it couldn’t have come at a better time!!! Even though there is a tropical storm in the works for this weekend (Big Bertha is headed our way!), we’re gonna make it work!
- Finish back to school shopping (almost done!)
- Find a good book to read – I’m open to suggestions!
- Lay on the beach and blissfully do nothing
- Rock and roll the Southern Charm Stylized Wedding Workshop in MD!
- Put together something special for my fabulous clients!
- Get wedding blogs updated so I can get them off my desktop!!! (if you saw how cluttered my desktop was work work, you’d be yelling “Amen!” right now 😉 )