Wh-hoo! April is here and that means that Spring is here and it is officially wedding season!!! This list of monthly goals April edition shows off the fact that the busy season is upon us (hello back to back weddings), but I’m happiest that way so it should be a full and productive month! One of our April weddings is in South Carolina, so we are planning on taking an extra two days and spending time in Charleston, SC to explore and have a little getaway. It’ll be fun to go exploring and take in the sights (like the Angel Oak Tree!) – and we would LOVE to shoot an engagement or couples session while we’re there! So if you know of anyone who would be interested in getting their photos done the third weekend in April, feel free to pass our information along!
Monthly Goals April Edition
- Patience – I’ve been a bit of a crabby patty lately, so I want to be more thoughtful in my responses.
- Decorating – take down the Easter stuff and replace it with more “springy” stuff.
- Try 3 new recipes – anyone have a suggestion for something that’s tasty?!
- Try at least one new pose/idea at all the weddings this month that is outside my normal box
- Publishing – I want to strive to have 4 things published this month (last month I had 3 published!)
- Remove old images from my FB page (I’ve improved just a bit since I started back in 2009!)
- Do a couples session in Charleston, SC when we visit in April (anyone interested in getting in front of our camera?!)
So what are YOU up to this month?!
The weather will finally start staying warmer, days are getting longer, and kids are starting to get the itch to be outside all the time (which is awesome by me!). What are YOUR goals for April?!
Leave A Comment