15 more days – that is exactly how many days are left before my kids get out of school. This means that I have exactly 14 more days to enjoy the peace and quiet of a productive morning before chaos reigns supreme here at Casa Soule! That’s why my June 2017 monthly goals are so flippin important because I need to know exactly what I’m doing in the first half of the month, so that I can relax and spend time with my sweet little shrimpies when they get out of school in a few weeks!
I love summer and hanging out with the kids getting to do fun stuff, and we always try and do it on the cheap! If you’re ever looking for ideas, this blog post shares summer activities that we enjoy in our house!
June 2017 Monthly Goals for Entrepreneurs
- Institute a Summer Schedule for the kids (I absolutely LOVE this one from Thirty Handmade Days and am totally gonna steal it for my kiddos!)
- Cooking – usually I make homemade meals every night, but when I teach at night, that seems to go out the window. So I want to get back into cooking regularly and trying new recipes.
- Create a “Summer Plans” Poster with the kids so we have things to do when they say “I’m bored”
- Be UBER productive in the first 1/2 of the month, that way I can take a little time off when the kids get out of school to be with them.
- Take monthly calendar photos this month so I’m not scrambling at the last minute! (not that it ever happens!)
- Rock and Roll photo shoots for the 2018 Magic Mutt calendar (I’m only doing it for the puppies and kitties 😉
So there you have it – a list of my June 2017 monthly goals! What are you planning on getting accomplished this month?! Do you have any fun summer plans?! We’d love to hear about them, feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to!
Leave A Comment