When thinking about your February monthly goals, do you relish the idea that it’s going to be a short month because it means we’re that much closer to spring? Or does it send you into a level 10 panic because it’s going to be a short month and there is SO much to do between now and February 28th?!
Whichever side you’re on, there’s plenty to do and celebrate in this month of love, here are a few noteworthy things, as well as what I’m going to be working on for the remainder of the month!
February 2 – Groundhogs Day (looks like we’ll be getting 6 more weeks of winter according to that little dude!
February 14 – Valentines Day (also known as National Singles Awareness Day)
February 16 – Presidents Day (and another day off school for the kiddos)
February 17 – Mardi Gras (or Fat Tuesday, make sure you eat some pancakes and wear those beads!)
February is also observed as National African American History Month, American Heart Month, and Parent Leadership Month.
Whew! I bet you didn’t know we had so much cool stuff happening this month!
- Rock out two bridal shows (Eric has actually already knocked one out by himself, and I couldn’t be prouder of him!!!)
- Set the Fresh Look Elite group up for success from the beginning!
- Purge old business books/materials/office supplies. Clutter = bad and I want to free up some space in the office
- Map out a solid schedule for my work/life balance
- Make it a point to spend time with the kids when they ask for attention (not just tell them I’ll be there in a minute, and never come!)
- Edit Pictures from Hawaii last year (I know, last YEAR!) so I can surprise Eric with a photo book