Every November, I always schedule a mini business retreat so I can conduct a yearly business review. I’ll go sit in Starbucks, turn my phone off (yes, OFF! Which never happens!), and go through a series of questions designed to help me look at what I’ve done right in my business, as well as help me see what areas I want to improve on in the coming year.
I STRONGLY encourage everyone to do the same thing!
You owe it to yourself and to your business to give yourself the best start in the new year!
Oh yeah, not only will there be a yearly business review, but there are also some awesome goodies that you can win because I want everyone to have a kick-awesome start to the year:
- 1 Hour Mentoring Session to do a Yearly Business Review for your business!
- 2015 At-A-Glance Daily Planner (a MUST to keep yourself organized!)
- 2 Purple Gel Pens (to match the planner, duh!)
- Starbucks VIA Christmas Blend Coffee (for all those late night editing sessions)
- Starbucks Candy Cane Lane Coffee Mug (so adorable!)
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffle Bars (because it’s always a good time for chocolate!)
You can find the links for how to enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post!
Let me start this by saying that there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to looking at your business, this list of questions is meant to act as a jumping off point for you to delve deeper into the your personal business!
- Does my business push me or pull me towards the things I value in life?
- Who are my clients? Where do they live? Where do they shop?
- What are some things I could improve on when it comes to running my business?
- What are the things I am going to do to change those things?
- What am I doing right with my business?
- What are some of the company’s goals and its vision for the next year?
- What am I most afraid of?
- Are my fears legitimate or am I allowing the fear of failure to create irrational fears?
- Social Stats – how is social media impacting my business?
Facebook Followers –
Twitter Followers –
Instagram Followers –
Pinterest Followers –
- What Are some projects I want to pursue in the coming year?