Be Do Have – I got this concept from Megan Hall Motivation and until recently I hadn’t thought about this with any seriousness. I’m like most people in the sense that I live my life on a day to day basis, make plans for the future, but don’t put much stock in what I ACTUALLY want to do because, well, I’m already set in my path. This is what I’m currently doing, so that’s pretty much what I will always be doing… right?
But what if I let you in on a little secret… that you aren’t stuck?! That you can actually do WHATEVER you want to do! Seriously! I firmly believe that if you want something bad enough, you will find a way to make it happen! (I’m living proof of that)
So this is me… stripped down and sharing the truth.
This is what I want to be.
This is what I want to do.
This is what I want to have.
Be Do Have
- I want to BE a woman that others can look up to and reach out for a helping hand
- I want to BE known as a person of my word – that if I say something is going to get done, my word can be trusted implicitly.
- I want to BE a dreamer – to never stop chasing that next idea or great project.
- I want to DO good – something about do no harm but take no sh…. well, you get the idea 😉
- I want to DO things with my family to make great memories – family board game nights, museum visits, beach trips, reading together, family dinners, etc.
- I want to stretch my wings and travel all over the world – close to home or far away, it doesn’t matter as long as I have my partner in crime with me.
- I want to HAVE the presence of mind to know when to keep going and when to be at peace.
- I want to always HAVE an extra hand to help a friend in need.
- Security – I don’t strive to be rich, but I want to be comfortable and have everything we need to make life comfortable.
Now I challenge you to ask yourself the same questions: Be Do Have.
What do you want to be?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to have?