It’s officially fall… not that you would know that from the weather here in Virginia Beach. I mean, we live in the south, so I understand that it stays warmer longer, and I like that. But when it’s 85 degrees and 90% humidity?! That’s a no for me. So I’m channeling my inner basic-white-girl and trying to get into the spirit of things by sharing our ultimate fall bucket list! These activities are all ones we’ve done before and love, or want to try for the first time.
Ultimate Fall Bucket List of Activities
- Bake a caramel apple pie
- Play in the leaves with the kiddos
- Go apple picking
- Go through a corn maze (there’s an awesome one at Cullipher Farms)
- Decorate Pumpkins – we don’t really carve them, but love painting pumpkins!
- Attend a Friendsgiving
- Take a scenic fall foliage drive – this could def double as a romantic date!
- Attend one of the kids baseball game with the appropriate adult beverage!
- Watch Nightmare Before Christmas with the kiddos
- Check out a haunted house
- Make a gratitude list with the kids
- Roast pumpkin seeds (yummo!)
- Check out all the fall yumminess at the Farmers Market
- Find a new flannel shirt
- Do a fall photoshoot for our family
- Make a pinecone birdfeeder
- Find the perfect fall-inspired nail color
- Introduce my kiddos to candy apples (although I think nana may have beat me to the punch!)
- Snuggle by the firepit and roast marshmallows
- Find all the accessories for my Halloween costume
- Find the perfect fall sweater
- Read an fun, fiction book
- Make a batch of chili – it’s quite delicious, if I do say so myself
What’s on your fall bucket list? Comment below and share away, we would love to hear from you!
Otherwise, go forth and make some fun memories for you and the ones you love!
Warning: The account for freshlookphotog needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page