Hooray! It is finally a new month, and that means that I can share with you the May goals list! Between the kickoff of wedding season, classes starting at Virginia MOCA and the ever present preparations to move, there was a lot going on in the month of April, and May promises to be no different! I’ve got lots more amazing wedding to photograph, and a house to pack up in preparation for moving next month (eek! its’ happening next month!!!).
Here are some cool things that we can look forward to in May:
National Bike Month
National Military Appreciation Month
Drinking Water Month (and I think this is something we can all stand to do more of!)
Cinco de Mayo – who’s up to go get some margaritas?!
May Goals List
- In the interest of getting rid of more stuff, I’m going to keep aiming to pack one box of stuff each day. Maybe now that it’s May I might be able to pack away the winter clothes 😉
- Finish Pillars of the Earth! I’ve been reading it since March and the story is amazing, but I’m ready to be done with the almost 900 page book!
- Reconnect with friends, as crazy as this month already feels, I want to make time for the important people in my life.
- Keep up my week after the wedding turnaround time for couples to get their wedding pictures!
- Write a schedule for social media so I’m consistently posting to all avenues.
- Come up with a unique location for a special Beloved anniversary session later this month.
- Start thinking about two “photography gives back” events to host this summer.
So What Are Your Goals?
What are you going to be planning for the month of May? I’m a big believer in writing things out so you can see them and make things happen! So make a list and get out there to accomplish your May goals list!!!