I’ll be upfront with you right off the bat: today I’m gonna be talking about an opportunity for 5 people to grow their business and make 2015 their best year yet! So just go ahead and stop reading if you make the amount of money that’s you’re happy number. Close the browser if you’re totally happy with the number of sessions you’re doing. Head back to Facebook if you’re perfectly content with where you are and wouldn’t change a thing about your business.
Okay, now ask yourself: Is Your Business Ready for a Fresh Start in 2015?
I don’t mean a half-assed start, or one where you start January with all these goals and aspirations, but come March, it’s back to the same old, same old.
I’m talking about getting together with a small group of people each month to focus on specific things that you can do to improve your work, with handouts, sparkly notebooks, and a real plan for where to go from here!
Is Your Business Ready for a Fresh Start in 2015?
If so, here are the details:
What This Course Is
- Hard work – you’re going to be putting a lot of time in to really improve your business
- Exclusive – this is being limited to 5 individuals to maintain the open, small group atmosphere
- 3 months of intensive training to help you jump start your business.
- 3 group meetings to promote a sense of community and sharing
- 3 individual meetings to help fine tune what it is that you need
- Setting attainable goals – 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, etc.
- Sparkly Notebooks/Folders to jot down ideas and store all the awesome handouts
- Fun! I’m a big believer that we should do what we love and have fun while we’re at it!!!
What This Course Isn’t
- An easy button or shortcut – you get out of it what you put into it
- Spoon Feeding – I’m going to give you the tools, but it’s up to you to actually use them
Sound Like This Is What You’ve Been Looking For?
Again, I’m only opening this to 5 people, so if you are interested in being part of the Fresh Look Elite, then just drop me a line for more information and we will get rocking and rolling!
These classes start in February, so don’t waste time, reserve your space today!
This is an awesome opportunity. Judith is a wonderful photographer, instructor & mentor!
Thanks so much for your sweet words Candy!
This is awesome! I already sent in my reply. 🙂
Wh-hoo Kierstyn! Can’t wait for the adventure to begin! 😀
Awesome stuff, can I join the adventure?
I’ll shoot you an email with the details Steve!
Been thinking about start a business doing portraits. Not sure if this would be more helpful for someone who already has a business. Would love to do it, but don’t want to take a valuable space from someone if you think it isn’t right for me. Just let me know.
I have been considering starting a business taking portraits. I am not sure if this would be better suited to someone who has already started their business. I would love to join, but don’t want to take a valuable spot from someone if it isn’t right for me. Just let me know.
Angie, I’ll shoot you a message with all the details!