Even though the month is almost over, there are plenty of things to love in October (and the next few months to come!). I specifically love October because for me, it really launches the holidays and we get to kick start the festivities by drinking seasonal beverages and cuddling up to campfires in blankets!
Things to Love in October
- Apple Cider – try it with some caramel vodka for an extra special treat (after the kids go to bed, of course) 😉
- Fall Decorations – I don’t really decorate for Halloween, but I absolutely LOVE the cozy fall decorations of wreathes, leaves, and pretty pumpkins! (Like this adorable little wreath I made, and trust me: if I can make it, so can you!)
- Dressing Up – I know I’m gonna embarrass my kids as they continue to get older, but I think it’s so much fun to dress up in costumes and take on the personality of someone else (anyone who ran into me on National Talk Like a Pirate Day, knows exactly what I’m talking about!)
- Burning new candles – I’ve got two of my current favorites here on my desk: Leaves from Bath & Body Works, and Radiant Harvest from Woodwick (oh my gosh does it smell amazing!!!).
- Pumpkin (everything!) – I love pumpkin coffee, pumpkin creamer, pumpkin candles, actual pumpkins… there’s not much I don’t love about these cute gourds. Whether they’re big Jack-o-lantern pumpkins, or the little, small decorative pumpkins; they make great decorative pieces and you’ll find many throughout my house!
- Colorful Scarves – I’m beginning to think that I might have a problem because my scarves are starting to take over my closet! I had a cute little holder for them, but it quickly got too small and now I’m resorting to hanging them over whatever is handy. But I love how they can dress up any outfit and add a pop of color (while keeping your neck warm!).
Leave A Comment