Wh-hoo – we are so excited to announce our next styled shoot: Married at the Mansion!
We are only opening this up to 8 photographers, and our wedding workshops are guaranteed to sell out!
Whether you’ve been in business for 10 minutes or 10 years, there is something for everyone!
Since our day starts with teaching and helpful tips from Judith and Eric, attendees will get hands on instruction for how we approach weddings.
Then we move into the shooting part of the day (yippee!).
Attendees will have time to photograph all the various vignettes, work with models, and be able to ask questions of instructors.
Married at the Mansion Styled Wedding Workshop
THEME: Married at the Mansion!
COLOR: Azure blue, Wedding White, Lavender Lilac
STYLE: Classic Southern Style
We will have two real couples posing as our gorgeous brides and grooms, plus the accompanying bridal party.
All the elements of the old South will be present, including a dapper doorman, bartender mixing up classic cocktails to photograph, and maybe even a sweet English greyhound to steal the show!
There will be several different vignettes to photograph throughout the beautiful venue.
Since we are going to have such an intimate group, each photographer is guaranteed to have time taking pictures they want that day.
How Do I Know If This Workshop Is For Me?
- Do you struggle with posing your clients during the session?
- Does the thought of photographing a wedding make you quake in your (oh so fashionable) boots?
- Do you need more photos to pretty up your wedding portfolio?
- Do you want to branch out to start shooting wedding photography?
- Are you ready to start attracting your ideal clients?
- Want more photography friends to help build up and encourage you?
If you answered YES to any (or all!) of these questions, then this is the workshop for you!
All the Deets:
- Date – April 28th, 2019
- Time – 12-4pm
- Location – Historic Mansion in Norfolk on the Hague
- Cost $135 per person
If you are ready to reserve your spot at this amazing styled wedding workshop, we’ve got several ways to do that!
We can’t wait to see you there!