So you may have noticed that today we are sharing our August 2017 monthly goals. This isn’t such a big deal, it is August 1st after all… however, what we neglected to mention us the fact that there is a distinct lack of a July monthly goals post. Oops! So we’re skipping right from June goals to August goals!
Not gonna lie, I had every intention of writing last month’s goals list. I thought about it an awful lot – always at the most inconvenient times too! But the funny thing is, when you only think about doing something, it never actually gets done. No matter what sort of “good intentions” you had. (covert business lesson buried in here somewhere)
That being said, July was a crazy busy month with lots of awesome weddings, a photography workshop in DC, and a ton of fun with the kiddos. You can follow along with our adventures by checking out Operation: #keepkidsentertained 🙂
August 2017 Monthly Goals
- School Supplies – we’ve got three kiddos to buy stuff for, so I need to get cracking on it. Especially since our two boys are both going to be in middle school (eekkk!), but at least Mara shouldn’t be too hard since she’s going into 3rd grade.
- Beach House – we are taking some time off at the end of the month to hang out at a beach house in Sandbridge and I can’t wait!!!
- Summer Fun List – the kids and I compiled a list of 50 things we wanted to knock out during the summer, and we’ve still got quite a few things to do. Looks like August is gonna be for fun around here!
- Bridal Packets – create a few more bridal packets to have in reserve for our bridal meetings.
- Wedding Craziness – we have 3 weddings this month so it’s important for me to stay on top of all the photos that are going to need to be edited.
- Clean off my desk – this doesn’t sound monumental, but that’s because you can’t see my desk (seriously, getting a little scary). I need to get this desk cleaned off because I feel WAY more productive when it’s clutter free!
So there you have it – a list of my August 2017 monthly goals! What are you planning on getting accomplished this month?! Do you have any fun plans to finish summer strong?! We’d love to hear about them, feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to!
Warning: The account for freshlookphotog needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page