If you are reading this blog post today (September 1st), I am sitting here in the beach house we rented waiting for my hubby to make me a cup of coffee. It sounds pretty glamorous, but really, the weather outside is pretty dreary, it’s been raining most of the week. Nevertheless, I intend to kick off our September 2017 monthly goals list with a positive attitude. Even if I don’t have coffee yet 😉
I feel like the biggest thing on my August goals list was to get everything prepped for back to school and the beach house. Having managed to successfully complete both of those tasks, I feel like I deserve a little pat on the back!
September 2017 Monthly Goals
- Ride my bike – Eric got me a pretty, purple Schwinn beach cruiser bike last month. My goal is to get out and ride it three days a week!
- Decorate the house for fall – this is my favorite season, and we have LOTS of fall decor. The challenge is just getting it all out of the attic and up around the house.
- Create a good schedule for school days so the kids can be set up for success.
- Reach out to connect with 4 new business owners
- LinkedIn Project – are you on this platform? I’d love to connect with you!
- Resurrect the Beloved Project (?) – this is something I tried to do a few years ago and it didn’t work. Not because I didn’t want to do it, but because I didn’t invest the time needed to make the project successful.
I need to noodle on how to make it work!
So there you have it – a list of my September 2017 monthly goals! What are you planning on getting accomplished this month?! Do you have any fun plans now that the kiddos are back in school?!
We’d love to hear about them, feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to!