Not gonna like, it totally freaked me out when I looked at the calendar today and saw that it was the first of May. Not because the year is tick, tick, ticking away – but because that means that my kids only have a few more weeks of school, then they will be out for the summer! Eekkk!!! That just means it’s time to buckle down with my May 2017 monthly goals so I can really spend time with them and enjoy the summer!
May 2017 Monthly Goals for Entrepreneurs
- Water – I’ve decided this is just going to be on my list forever because I want to drink more water!
- Change household decor – it’s time to put away the spring/Easter stuff and bring out all things summer themed for our house!
- Enjoy time with Amanda – one of my best friends is coming to visit us, so I want to be able to spend quality time together, and not obsess over work while she’s here!
- Update Client Area Canvas – and we just had new family photos done, so it’s the perfect excuse to refresh our client offerings and put up our new gorgeous photos!
- New Business Cards – we put photos of our work on our business cards, and with all the new gorgeous images we have, I have been itching to make some new cards with stunning photos!
- Online Client Course – even though there is LOTS of great information, I’m struggling a bit to keep up with all the course requirements, so just catching up and staying up to date is my goal.
- 2018 Wedding Packages – we’re restructuring our packages a bit, and finding that balance between value and service for our wonderful clients.
- Flesh out details for the summer wedding workshop!