In writing this January monthly goals list, I have to start out by saying that I think that making New Years Resolutions is a complete waste of time.
I just went there!
That’s not to discourage anyone who’s starting something new, or trying a new diet (or juicing – eewww!)… but I’m sure we’re all seeing the same thing: people who are gung-ho about “starting fresh” for the new year and the “new them”, butit would be really interesting to see where these people are in a month!
No New Year’s Resolutions!
For me, I don’t do resolutions. Instead, I choose to take each month as a little way to start over and set out to achieve smaller, more manageable goals. I break them up into personal and business goals, and that way it doesn’t seem as overwhelming.
January Monthly Goals
- Be More Intentional in Taking Care of Myself – I don’t necessarily want to get down to a certain size or weight. I want to be healthier than I was last year and take better care of my body!
- Read More – I really do enjoy reading, but when the work is piling up, it seems like more of a luxury than a necessity. Make more time for this!!!
- Cook More – I’m a great cook (baking, not so much), and I want to try out some new recipes
- Stick to My Schedule – Balance in all things, that way I’m not constantly living in front of my computer!
- Order New Business Materials (gotta get ready for those fabulous brides!!!)
- Participate Fully in Project 52 – I’m taking the lead in a local group dedicated to taking a different picture each week in 2015. I can’t wait to see all the awesomeness that the participants come up with, as well as seeing what I will produce!
Leave A Comment