I’m glad that February is a short month, winter is my least favorite season and another month done means that we are that much closer to Spring and warmer weather! In these March 2017 monthly goals I’m tackling things I want to finish by the end of the first quarter (which is coming up quick!) as well as doing initial planning for our retreat in Hawaii next year 🙂
Wait, what was that, you may ask?!
A retreat in Hawaii?!
Yup, you heard it here first folks!
Eric and I are in the planning stages to host a photography retreat in Hawaii early next year, and it’s going to be AMAZING!!! We don’t have all the details fleshed out yet, but I’m putting it out there in the universe because if people know about it (and want to come) then we will have make it happen!!!
March 2017 Monthly Goals
- Continue special time with the kids (giving them each 30 minutes each day)
- Schedule family session for MY little family of 5 in April with an awesome photographer!
- Spend less time on the computer/social media during the weekend – I really want to make the weekends free for my family, and it’s hard to be fully present when I’ve got a device in my face all the time!
- Create new family album samples – this was a goal for last month, but there was just too much going on, so we will make it happen this month!
- Business Book – Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert. I fell in love with her writing style when I read Eat. Pray. Love. and this is supposed to be an AMAZING read for creatives!
- Bridalguide – it’s almost finished!!! I just need to go through, finish putting those final touches on the magazine, and get it printed!
- Focus on incorporating movement into our photo sessions – whether it’s by having the client’s dance, run, be playful together… add that element of motion to tell a better story!
So there you have it, our March 2017 monthly goals! What are you going to be tackling this month? Is there anything special you will be focusing on as we slowly creep closer to spring?!
I love all these goals! You go girl! And how fun for that Hawaii Retreat!!
Thanks so much lady! We’d love to have you come 😀