What is Operation Love: Reunited (OpLove)?
OpLove is a non-profit, volunteer organization that offers a free military photo shoot, done by professional photographers, to deployed military members and their families absolutely FREE of charge! These patriotic themed sessions are designed to boost moral during deployment.
Qualifications to Participate & The Gift of OpLove Photography:
To participate in our program you must be an immediate family member of or a member of the military.
Post-Homecoming sessions are not allowed. ALL sessions shall follow a patriotic theme. Pre-Deployment sessions shall include a uniformed service member with the option to change clothes later in the session.
Clients will receive 15 – 4×6 images to send overseas to the deployed service member for an extra special boost of moral. At no time will a disk of photos be “required” to send to the client.
- Pre-deployment Session with service person and family (photographer sends an album directly to the deployed service member)
- Leaving Session at the time of the actual departure
- Already Gone Session with the family while service person is deployed (photographer sends an album directly to the deployed service member)
- R&R Session done when service person is home for R&R (photographer sends an album directly to the deployed service member)
- Homecoming session at the actual time of arrival (at the photographer’s discretion, an album or disk will be given to the family)
Homecoming sessions are not scheduled portrait sessions after the service member returns, they are photo journalistic sessions capturing the moments leading up to and during the service member’s day of return.
Clients are allowed 2 sessions per calendar year.
Fresh Look Photography is currently only scheduling OpLove sessions on weekday mornings/early afternoons.